Sony has released the latest firmware for its “Sony FR7” large sensor PTZ camera. It is downloadable from the company’s website.
The updated contents of Sony FR7 main body software update Ver. 2.00 are as follows.
Below is quoted from the release notes
- Supports free-d protocol for VR/AR systems.
- Added support for 3rd party lens controllers that operate manual zoom lenses.
- Now supports Zoom Sync, which allows you to link Pan-Tilt and zoom when restoring preset positions.
- When restoring preset positions, zoom/focus speed can now be adjusted individually.
- When restoring preset positions, it is now possible to stop from the Web App.
- Added support for the function to record/playback framing operations (PTZ trace).
- Now supports the new look 709tone to reproduce colors that match the spectral characteristics of Sony professional cameras.
- Now supports shutter control from Remote Control Panels.
- Now supports file names in Camera ID and Reel Number format.
- Added Flexible ISO and Cine EI Quick to shooting modes.
- When the shooting mode is Flexible ISO/Cine EI/Cine EI Quick, it is now possible to simultaneously record the 3D LUT file of the basic look used during recording to the same memory card as the shooting data.
- AF can be used at more frame rates during slow and quick motion.
- Supports RTMP/RTMPS protocols.
- Improved operability and stability.