Disguise has released the latest version “r23.2” of its core software “Designer”. As a result, the latest API of the software can be used to easily link with external applications, customizing the user interface according to the application, and automate the workflow.
The company already provided an environment that allows integration with the Designer application, but the latest API provides simpler access. The latest version can be downloaded from the company’s website . The API can be accessed from the ” disguise Developer portal “.
Examples of API usage
- Easy to use and customize Show Controls
- Perform camera calibration on any device, anywhere
- You can calibrate while operating the camera installed on the xR or VP stage.
- Total control of the disguise server
- Controls such as start, stop, and restart are realized with simple operations. Allows control of disguise project and RenderStream
- Supports real-time status checking
- You can display the status of the disguise system with a ready-made monitoring tool, or build your own status UI. Streamline system monitoring by viewing not only overall health but also details such as genlock and various notifications
- Meticulous color control
Professional color adjustment applications, including Pomfort’s Livegrade Studio color grading tool, provide color control for disguise