Tamron Co., Ltd. has released the 11-20mm F/2.8 Di III-A RXD (Model B060), a large-aperture ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for the Fujifilm X mount compatible with APS-C size mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras. announced development. Scheduled to be released around spring 2023. Suggested retail price is open.
The Model B060 has a large aperture of F2.8, but is compact, lightweight, and highly descriptive. It has a good balance with the compact APS-C size mirrorless camera body, and is said to be ideal for everyday use. At the wide-angle end of 11mm, the shortest shooting distance is 0.15m, and the maximum shooting magnification is 1:4.
In addition, the AF drive is equipped with a stepping motor unit RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping drive) that has excellent quietness, making it suitable not only for still images but also for video shooting. In addition, it is a highly practical lens that allows you to easily enjoy the high image quality of the ultra-wide-angle large aperture F2.
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom lens that combines the brightness of a large aperture of F2.8 with outstanding portability
- excellent optical performance
- Equipped with a stepping motor unit RXD that is excellent in quietness and suitable for movie shooting
- Wide-angle side Achieves a shortest shooting distance of 0.15m
- Simple drip-proof structure and antifouling coat that supports comfortable shooting