The brand new “TOURIST 28mm F5.6 M” Leica M-mount lens from Nakaichi Kogaku has been released. The suggested retail price is 58,000 yen including tax.
The Nakaichi Kogaku TOURIST 28mm F5.6 M is a compact and lightweight wide-angle lens for Leica M mount, available in black and silver. The weight is 130g, which is convenient to carry. The shortest shooting distance is 0.35m, enabling close-up shooting using live view.
With a wide-angle 28mm focal length suitable for snapshots and landscape photography, nearby objects appear larger and distant objects appear smaller, enabling expressions with a sense of perspective. It has a maximum aperture of f/5.6, making it ideal for shooting with a deep depth of field and when quick shooting is required.
- Correspondence mount: Leica M
- Focus distance: 28mm
- Focus: MF (manual focus) rangefinder interlocking type (interlocking range is 0.7m to ∞)
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups (1 ED lens, 3 ultra-high refractive index lenses, 2 ultra-high transmission lenses)
- Compatible imaging screen size: 35mm full size
- Shortest shooting distance: 0.35m
- Aperture: F5.6-F22
- Aperture blades: 5
- Filter diameter: 37mm
- Size: Φ51×38mm (excluding mount)
- Mass: about 130g
- Accessories: Square hood