The Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA) is accepting advance registration for “Inter BEE 2023.” The event is to be held from November 15th (Wednesday) to November 17th (Friday), 2023. Registration is available on the Inter BEE website.
Inter BEE is widely recognized in the industry as one of Japan’s largest media industry events. The event bringing together media and entertainment professionals from a wide range of fields.
The exhibition also brings together professionals in the audio, video, broadcasting, communications, and lighting fields. The event as well brings engineers, creators, and stakeholders from the media and entertainment industry.
The 59th Inter BEE this year focuses on “content.” This idea covers all aspects of “creating (production),” “sending (transmission),” and “receiving (experience)” content. The entertainment field as well as business related to the media industry will be showcased as well.
Increase in exhibitors and events
Last year, there were 810 domestic and foreign exhibitors/organizations and 26,901 visitors. This year’s number of exhibitors is expected to increase by 25% compared to last year, and the number of overseas exhibitors is also expected to increase. The event will be held in six exhibition halls at Makuhari Messe.
Additionally, this year, the event will further enhance special programs and conferences as part of the efforts to recover, revitalize, and evolve from the coronavirus pandemic. Additionally, over 100 sessions will be held at the Makuhari Messe venue during the conference. One such event is the”INTER BEE EXPERIENCE” special project, a headphone testing event will be held. It was held for the first time in four years.
Inter BEE 2023 Events and Divisions
Since 2020, the media and entertainment industry has experienced an unprecedented period of change, and the industry as a whole is now making significant progress toward evolution and expansion.
Inter BEE Industry Devisions renamed:
- Former “Video Expression/Professional Writing Division” → New “Entertainment/Writing Division”
- Former “ICT/Cross Media Department” → New “Media Solutions Department”
Four Divisions of Inter BEE
- Pro Audio Division
- Video Production
- Broadcasting Equipment
Inter BEE 2023 Special Projects
Inter BEE projects this year focus on the evolution and expansion of the media and entertainment industry. Two new special projects will be held: “INTER BEE IGNITION x DCEXPO Startup Area” and “INTER BEE CREATIVE Video Marketing Lounge.”
- Participation of startup companies taking on the challenge of radical innovation in the media and entertainment field
- Discovery of new technology, business and creativity, and collaboration with industry
- Development of a space for co-creation
Video marketing lounge
- Participating production/marketing companies active at the forefront of the video marketing market, which is expanding day by day.
- A place to support the expansion of the base of video-related industries and the development of the market.
- Name: Inter BEE 2023
- Dates: In person: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 – Friday, November 17, 2023
- Online: Monday, November 6, 2023 – Friday, December 15, 2023
- Venue: Makuhari Messe and online
- Admission: Free (registration required for all visitors)
- Sponsored by: Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industry Association