Blackmagic Design Releases “Editor’s Guide to DaVinci Resolve 18”
Blackmagic Design has announced the release of “Editor’s Guide to DaVinci Resolve 18” in English. It can be downloaded from the company website .
This book is for beginners to professional video editors. Beginners can quickly learn how to use DaVinci through clear and concise lessons, while pros migrating from other systems can use the lessons in this book to move from basic editing and trimming, to working with audio, adding text and effects, and more. You can learn all the basic usage methods lined out in this new editors’ bible. It also contains many professional tips and tricks for learning to edit with DaVinci Resolve.
- Advanced editing and trimming techniques used by professional editors around the world in a variety of genres
- Generating and managing proxy media with the Blackmagic Proxy Generator
- How to enhance the action with variable speed effects
- Trimming techniques and dynamic real-time trimming
- Multicam sync and editing techniques
- Efficient management of large projects with metadata and smart bins
- Build Complex Composites on the Edit Page
- Create sophisticated animations with keyframes
- Edit & Mix Stereo or Surround Sound Audio
- Create, load and edit subtitles in multiple languages
- Project export for online distribution, television broadcasting, and distribution services
- A lot of hints that can do better work through one book