Fujifilm has released version 1.10 firmware for its “Fujifilm GFX100 II”mirrorless digital camera. The update contents from Ver.1.00/Ver.1.03 to Ver.1.10 are as follows.
- When outputting RAW from DCI-8K video, a black frame is displayed on the left side of the image (for example, when outputting to a monitor such as ATOMOS or Blackmagic Design).
- Corrected a rare phenomenon where the EVF display would become abnormal when shooting continuously while looking through the EVF under the following conditions.
・Performance > Boost: EVF display frame rate priority (120p)
- Corrected a phenomenon where RAW images taken with GFX100 II could not be developed depending on the developing software.
- Corrected a phenomenon where the camera could not turn off or freeze under certain shooting conditions during continuous shooting.
- Corrected the issue where the external monitor output video via EVF/LCD or HDMI would become abnormal under certain conditions.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
The firmware update for the Fujifilm GFX100 II is available from the Fujifilm website.