On May 12, 2023, in cooperation with Media Integration Co., Ltd., Blackmagic Design will hold a private show introducing Blackmagic Design’s latest technology and NAB 2023 new products utilizing AI, IP, cloud, etc. Live in Shibuya in Japan. It will be held at the event space “LUSH HUB.”
On the day of the event, among the products handled by Media Integration, carefully selected audio products for video producers will also be exhibited.
The event will showcase the latest technology from Blackmagic Design. In addition to introducing the automatic subtitle generation function and text-based editing function of DaVinci Resolve 18.5 released the other day, various tools that utilize AI (DaVinci Neural Engine), a cloud-based workflow ( Blackmagic Cloud) that revolutionizes video editing workflow &Cloud Presentations), high-performance network storage for sharing media files worldwide via the cloud ( Blackmagic Cloud Store ), the latest remote live workflows (ATEM Television Studio HD8), IP transmission products, the latest immersive 3D audio (Fairlight), and more, are all scheduled to be exhibited.
We will also report on the latest products scheduled to be released this year, including the ST2110 compatible products announced at NAB 2023. Furthermore, in addition to Apogee FirstTake, iZotope RX 10, Krotos Genesys Sound Pack announced at NAMM 2023 & NAB2023, we will also exhibit and report on audio products that handle media integration such as microphones and noise reduction plug-ins, and products that are ideal for video production.
Blackmagic Design products are used in a wide range of applications and fields, from production work in Hollywood and the broadcasting industry, to distribution work, YouTube videos, and in-house video production for companies.
At BLACKMAGIC DAY 2023, users can experience the latest technology of Blackmagic Design products using neural engines, IP transmission, cloud workflows, etc. There is no membership fee. You can enter at any time during the event period. On the day of the event, there is also a business meeting space where you can ask questions about products and discuss with the person in charge about the equipment you plan to introduce in the future. Special exhibition hours are also set up for media personnel.
Overview of the event
- Date: Friday, May 12, 2023 14:30 – 20:00
- Venue: LUSH HUB (Qualia Jinnan Flats B1F, 1-8-18 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
- Cost: Free
- Application: Apply from the form
- Application deadline: May 11, 2023 (Thursday) 16:00 deadline
*If it is crowded, the number of admission will be limited
- Organizer: Blackmagic Design Inc.
- Cooperation: Media Integration Co., Ltd.
Main products to be exhibited
Blackmagic Design Products
- URSA Mini Pro 12K OLPF: Added to Netflix Certified Camera List, with Optical Low Pass Filter
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Series: Supports vertical aspect ratio for creating cinematic content for social media
- ATEM Television Studio HD8 ISO: In addition to supporting individual recording for all 8 inputs, remote camera control and network storage functions are included.
- DaVinci Resolve 18.5: New AI Tools, Speech to Text, Auto Subtitles, AI Audio Classification and More
- Blackmagic Cloud&Cloud Presentations: Modern Cloud Workflows
- Fairlight Console: 3D immersive audio
- NAB 2023 New Products: ST 2110 Based IP Video System Conversion Converters, I/O Cards and More
Media Integration products
- iZotope RX 10 & Nectar 3 Plus, Waves Clarity VX and more Plug-in Effects: Best plug-ins for audio processing in DaVinci Resolve
- KROTOS Genesys Sound Pack with Krotos Studio: Sound design tools that give you the freedom to create Hollywood sounds in 3 easy steps
- Apogee ClipMic digital 2 + UltraSync, Earthworks and other mics: Best mics for film production narration and audio recording
- Leiwtt Connect 6: Delivery-Optimized Audio Interface
- Apogee Symphony I/O mk2: High-end audio interface for immersive audio production with DaVinci Resolve