Computer monitors are an important for the production flow, especially when it comes to editing, color grading, and previewing. Monitors can also have an effect on a PC’s GPU, and can affect a production house or production team’s budget, without the executive producers actively seeing the deal. What monitors do we at PRONEWS prefer? In some cases, computer monitors for gaming can cross over into the production world, but those can also hog CPU capacity. Lets take a look at three balanced computer monitors that we recommend for 2024.
Precision Color Editing
Why It Stands Out: This monitor is renow for its unmatched color accuracy and consistency, essential for color grading and detailed editing. With a 31.1 inch wide screen and with ColorNavigator6, this monitor is a powerful tool for color grading and editing.
– Key Features: Built-in calibration tool, 99% Adobe RGB coverage, 4K resolution.
– Ideal For: Professionals needing absolute color fidelity.
Three Monitors for 2024 – 2: LG 40WP95C:
Why It Stands Out: This LG monitor has an ultrawide format and 5K2K resolution offer extensive screen real estate for editing long timelines and multitasking. The high refresh rate of 72Hz also allows for precision editing.
– Key Features: Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, HDR10 support, 98% DCI-P3 color space.
– Ideal For: Editors, and multitaskers craving a super wide screen for a multitude of uses.
Versatile Visual Excellence
Why It Stands Out: This ASUS monitor is already well-appreciated by gamers. It has a high resolution with a wide color gamut, offering flexibility for various projects.
– Key Features: 4K UHD, 100% sRGB, factory pre-calibrated for out-of-the-box color accuracy.
– Ideal For: Creatives seeking versatility without sacrificing color precision.
Each of these monitors caters to the nuanced demands of creative work, ensuring filmmakers and digital artists can find the perfect tool for their craft.