DJI will release a new lineup “DJI Mic (1 TX + 1 RX)” that can record studio level sound on the spot. Price is still TBD. The release date is scheduled to be on sale at the DJI Store and authorized retailers from January 9, 2023.
The DJI Mic (1 TX+1 RX) is a wirelessly paired audio transmitter and receiver set. It enables crisp and clear sound recording in a wide range of video scenarios from digital cameras to smartphone recordings and pure audio formats such as narration and interviews.
Launched in October 2021, the DJI Mic is an all-in-one solution with two audio transmitters, one receiver, and a charging case. Based on user feedback, it offers a streamlined audio system for on-the-spot studio-level sound recording.
The receiver (RX) and transmitter (TX) are paired right out of the box. Battery life is 5 hours and 5.5 hours respectively. The communication distance between RX and TX is up to 250m, realizing effective wireless audio.
The TX comes with an interchangeable input port that attaches to your smartphone’s USB-C or Lightning connector, and a hot shoe adapter to attach to your camera. RX has a built-in magnetic clip method, so it can be used immediately without using a wired lapel microphone.
In addition, when recording with the receiver alone, it is equipped with 8GB of internal storage, and can record up to 14 hours of 24-bit lossless audio. In addition to these features, the DJI Mic (1 TX+1 RX) claims to be the perfect solution for Vlogging, Livestreaming, and all forms of content creation.
- Stable wireless transmission up to 250m. Long-distance audio transmission range provides a stable feed in typical recording environments such as live streaming rooms, studios, and outdoors
- Compact and ultra-lightweight: 30g transmitter is ultra-compact and easy to wear
- Convenient and invisible magnetic attachment. Unique clip and magnet design provides flexibility for recording on the go
- OLED touch screen. The 0.95-inch built-in screen allows you to tap and swipe to adjust recording level, screen brightness, check battery level, etc.
- 14 hours of 24bit lossless audio. 8GB of storage built into the transmitter stores up to 14 hours of 48KHZ 14bit audio, export all audio files, plug in and play on any computer, no special software required
- Native compatibility. The DJI Mic receiver supports USB-C, Lightning and 3.5mm TRS interfaces for DJI Ronin 4D, Osmo Mobile 6, Osmo Action 3, as well as most smartphones, cameras and laptops. In addition, the transmitter can remotely start and stop recording of the smartphone camera when the receiver is connected.
- DJI microphone receiver x 1
- DJI Microphone Transmitter x 1
- DJI Microphone Camera Audio Cable (3.5mm TRS) x 1 DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Type-C) x 1
- DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Lightning) x 1
- DJI Microphone Windscreen x 1
- DJI Microphone Clip Magnet x 1
- DJI Microphone Hot Shoe Adapter x 1
- DJI Mic Splitter Charging Cable x 1
- DJI microphone storage bag x 1