Blackmagic Design has released Blackmagic Cloud Store 1.1.6. Details about the update are in the ReadMe from the BlackMagic website. In-app updates should also be available for those subscribed to Blackmagic Cloud Store.
The new features and fixes included in this update are as follows.
- Cloud Store new features and fixes
- USB ingest now resumes when read-only mode is disabled.
- New features and fixes for Cloud Store Mini
- Fixed an issue where sync was displayed multiple times in the system setup utility.
- Cloud Pod new features and fixes
- Improved compatibility with external drives using the USB Attached SCSI protocol
- Disk activity LED strip now lights up when needed
- New features and fixes for all models
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when disconnected from the network during synchronization.
- Fix intermittent Windows 1208 network errors
- General performance and stability improvements