Panasonic Connect has released the upgraded software “version 1.5.0” for the new mainframe “Kairos Core 200 (AT KC200T)” (released from June 14, 2023).
By updating the mainframe Kairos Core 200 to version 1.5.0, the “Touch Control Panel Software Option (AT SFTC10G)” becomes available. By touching the multi-viewer screen displayed on the touch panel monitor of the PC, it is possible to select videos, switch cameras, play back clips, and other assets, with a single touch of the fingertip. It can also be operated from a PC that does not have Kairos Creator installed. AT SFTC10G is provided as a software key and can be used by activating it by entering the key code.
In version 1.5.0, there are also 4 multi-viewer outputs, 4K/HD parallel output, multi-selection of materials, sources, and objects in Kairos Creator, and input/output video recording in RAM player/still image.
The mainframe Kairos Core 200 is a new middle-range product of the second generation of KAIROS, featuring improved video processing performance, built-in storage capacity, reliability and safety. The functions of “KAIROS version 1.5.0” such as the touch control panel can be fully utilized, enabling more flexible video production according to the user’s purpose and operating environment.
Panasonic Kairos Core 200 AT KC200T version 1.5.0 details are as follows.
- Supports touch control panel. Intuitive operations such as video selection, camera switching, and clip playback are possible by touching the PC multi-viewer screen.
- RAM player/still image REC function. Capable of recording input/output video (frame capture for still images)
- Supports 2.5D DVE (rotation and position adjustment by X/Y/Z axis)
- Expanded the system log function. Supports warning displays such as FAN alarms and power alarms
- Kairos Creator multi-select feature. Supports multiple selection in the following GUI
- Still Image, RAM Clip Player, Audio: Multiple Clip Selection
- Source Option: Multiple Source Selection
- Input: Multiple Input Selection
- Paint: Multiple Object Selection
- The multi-viewer output is doubled to x4 systems. Supports 4K/HD parallel output
- In addition, operability has been improved over many items.